Friday, May 12, 2017

Community yard sale


Tomorrow is the annual West Seattle Community Yard Sale. I love poking through old stuff.  This event is fun, with over 300 individual garage sales selling everything under the sun.  However, it's a dangerous time to venture out, especially since I've spent weeks cleaning out closets and hauling bags to the Goodwill. But I always have the built in excuse of "looking for things for the girls." So many strangers are crammed into West Seattle, it's also interesting to meet the neighbors.

Then the big monthly SUPA (Seattle Ukulele Player's Association) gathering is Sunday. I usually miss it because of our concerts and such, but I'm planning to go this time.   John was invited.  Can you believe he declined to spend the afternoon in a room with 150 loudly singing ukulele players?

Have a wonderful weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment