Sunday, August 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home




We had a long but safe drive home yesterday, and got to Seattle in the late afternoon. I started missing my little granddaughter as soon as I left, but the new family is doing really well and time to settle into a routine of their own. We plan to visit again over the Labor Day weekend.

It is amazing to think that this time last Sunday, Nova wasn't even "here" yet. What a week, and it flew by in a busy and happy blur for all of us.

The rain in Seattle was a real blessing, all the flowers are refreshed and blooming. The colors were beautiful this morning when I went outside. So much to be thankful for in this lovely world. I'm looking forward to a quiet day with John, and heading over to see Sizzle. I missed her!








No comments:

Post a Comment