Sunday, August 9, 2009

Heading east tomorrow


No, I didn't get that big phone call from Amanda we're all waiting for, but I'm driving to Twisp in the morning so I'll be there for the birth (hopefully sometime next week) and to help out a bit afterwards. Amanda's birthday is Tuesday the 11th, and wouldn't the miracle of a new baby be the best possible gift?

So John will hold down the Seattle fort and play his symphonies as loud as he likes for a few days! To be honest, I'm not ready for summer to be over and the eastern Washington sunshine will feel nice. The weather in Seattle turned cool and cloudy, with some rain expected next week. And if Baby takes its time, there is lots for us to do next week, like getting some meals stockpiled in the freezer. Also, a town ice cream social on Thursday and a gallery opening with horse art. Oh, boy!

Stay tuned, hopefully I'll be posting a baby picture soon! More news tomorrow when I get to the other side of the mountains...

No comments:

Post a Comment