Friday, November 30, 2018

Ya' gotta love Seattle


The menu board at the cafe in the West Seattle Health Club lobby. The other morning, I noticed that along with smoothies and coffee, you can also order beer and wine now. Yea!

Reward yourself for that good workout. Although (fortunately) not what I'm hankering for at 9 am. At that early hour, the people I see at the gym are either 1) headed off to work, or 2) retired and incapable of sleeping late so they might as well go exercise.  I'm sure it's a different vibe at 8 pm, when I'm tucked up at home.

Here's another thing I'm grateful for: FOX News is not playing on a single one of the dozens of TV screens in that building.

OK, "thirty days hath November." Where did it go?  The first half of the month was abnormally dry, the other half drenching wet. It was a warm month, too, but now it looks like we'll finally have freezing temperatures and snow building up in the mountains.  The North Cascades Highways closed for the season this week.

 Have a good weekend, dear friends and family.




No comments:

Post a Comment