Thursday, March 9, 2017

My buddy, the Internet


I'm being stalked on the Internet by blue glass gazing balls.  Everywhere I go there's another sidebar advertisement popping up.  My favorite old one got broken by the wind, so I did a simple shopping search. Now Google has my number, in more ways than one. I think I'll just go to Home Depot.


Well, as you can see the weather is weirdly balmy-- with the exception of the Northwest. In fact, our cold temperatures have prevented the country from breaking the record for the warmest February. (You're welcome.) Experts say this is the new normal. They are also astonished how quickly the climate is changing.

Our next weather treat is a windstorm tonight followed by, you guessed it, more rain and snow in the mountains. Nana and Grandpa hope to get over to the Methow Valley this weekend to visit Amanda, Tom and the girls.  It's been way too long.

2 comments:

  1. That deepest red bit on the map centered on TX panhandle and OK -- guess where I live. Today's high was in the 80's. Tomorrow's in the low 60's. Getting so a body don't know how to dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know how to dress for Spring in the northwest-- layers of fleece and rain gear. ha

    ReplyDelete