Monday, March 27, 2017

Bless the animals


Someone sent me this sweet picture of a horse visiting a nursing home. It looked so much like my Sizzle it took my breath away.  She was a spirited mare, but had that same way of lowering her head around children, or when she needed to be gentle.



Old pictures of Amanda saying hi to Sizzle, right before Nova was born.


Miss Amy Trotter hasn't been featured on the blog lately, so here's a cute picture of her posing for fans at the Seattle Kennel Club show last month.  I couldn't make it this year, but Dolly and I went once before and had a good time. We enjoyed seeing Lori and Amy, and patting her clean, bristly head (Amy's, that is :-)

For a miniature pig breed, Amy is definitely in the top size percentile.  I think she is done growing for now, as long as she watches the carbs and sweets.  A big shout out to Lori, who works full time at Boeing and still finds time to get out into community with Amy for their "therapy pig" work. I'm sure their visits have brightened many a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment