Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nova's first Christmas

Santa left a Raggedly Ann and Andy doll for me!
I got lots of pretty new clothes, like this cool hat from my Great Uncle Mark. All the other babies in the Methow Valley will sure be jealous...
I have my very own piano now, and got in some practice time with Dad for my first gig at the Twisp River Pub...

I tried out some new slippers, and had a bit of quality time by the fire with my Grandma...

But I never knew Christmas was so TIRING!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day, and our thoughts were with you. Our family is blessed in so many ways, but at the very top of the blessing heap this Christmas is little Nova, who was was the star of the day. Although the grown-ups had almost much fun with her new toys as she did, she was taking it all in-- and doesn't miss a thing. I'll talk to all of you soon, but thank you everyone who sent us thoughtful gifts, and helped make the day special.

And, last but not least, I'm sitting at my desk right now at my very own Sony laptop! Thank you John! Well, maybe he was tired of fighting with me over the old desktop, with all that blogging and messing with pictures I do, but whatever his motives, this is one cool machine. He may be a MAC, I'm still a PC and not ashamed to admit it! Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment