Tuesday, May 8, 2018

School Nurse Day


This is Nurse's Recognition Week, and tomorrow is School Nurse's Day.  Send some good vibes Amanda's way because she is just getting started as Pateros District Nurse.  A second job is challenging but I know she can do it.  School nursing has surely changed a lot since we were kids.  I can't imagine Amanda ever being as scary as our old school nurse was!  But in the end, it's still all about keeping kids and families healthy, and what could be more important work than that?

Tomorrow morning I'm flying to Las Vegas.  I'm looking forward to spending four days with Dad while Marji takes a birthday celebration cruise with her daughters.  Have fun girls!

The temperature in Seattle will be about 50 degrees tomorrow morning, and Las Vegas will double that number with a high of 103.  Wow.

I'll try and check in with some sizzling photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment