Thursday, August 24, 2017

Bye for now



The Internet connection is fickle this morning, so I only managed to upload one photograph from yesterday.  But you get the picture-- cute girls, growing up too fast. My head is still ringing with "Nana! Nana! Look at me!" We had a great time.

I'm headed back to Seattle today, with stops at produce stands along the way.  Canning season is here. John is dropping hints that our chutney stash has dwindled to dangerous levels.

In summer, you have three possible routes: the North Cascades Highway, Snoqualmie Pass, or Stevens Pass. The mileage is about the same; the scenery is not.  Highway 20 over the North Cascades is by far the most beautiful. Snoqualmie Pass is a rat race but usually fast, since I-90 dumps us off practically in our backyard.  We seldom take the middle route (Stevens Pass) so that might be a good change of scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment