Thursday, January 30, 2014

Breaking news

Edmund Dulac
"But Nicolette escaped one night..."

She's probably running away from the Super Bowl media coverage.

Oh my gosh.  I just made the most wonderful smoothie with fresh pineapple, mango juice, yogurt and frozen banana chunks.  It was worth every calorie. Now I'm headed to the gym to walk it off.  Other than my piggy breakfast, it's a slow news morning.

Have you heard the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl? Honestly!  We can't admit it, but some of us will be glad when life gets back to normal on Monday.

It is finally raining in Seattle, and snowing in the mountains.  The skiers are happy.

Big Bertha moved forward two feet before stopping again.

I spent yesterday afternoon at the Apple Store learning to make "stunning multimedia slideshows." I think John was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment