Sunday, July 26, 2009

Roger

Before the baby steals the limelight, here are a couple pictures of Amanda and Tom's nice little dog "Roger." He is a really handsome Miniature Australian Shepard. Everyone is familiar with the Australian Shepard, but I didn't realize there was a popular scaled-down version too:


He is a gentle and intelligent little fellow, and he loves doing anything with Amanda and Tom. I think he is looking down the river for a BOY or GIRL of his own to play ball with, but will have to wait a few more years!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the little turdlet! He is gazing up at me lovingly at this very moment, very eager for a playmate :) Tom gave him another swim lesson today, much to Roger's dismay. He looked like a little wet rat. Wait till I tell him he is famous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I didn't mention his other charming habit of eating cell phones and eyeglass cases when he gets left behindin the house :-(

    ReplyDelete