Thursday, July 16, 2020

Calm and bright


This is a peaceful view of the Olympic Mountains from Alki Beach on Tuesday, a nice morning for a walk. I've been meeting up lately with one of my oldest friends-- also a librarian, we worked together at Microsoft way back in the 1990's.  The pleasures of friendship are so essential to our happiness and health. 

Not to mention family. Yesterday, John and I drove to Enumclaw and met my brother at a state park for a walk around the lake. We haven't each other since Christmas, which seems incredible.


Here I am with Dave, posing for a few seconds with masks off.  We're having a lovely stretch of summer days, and should take advantage of these low risk activities while we can. 


Summertime, and the livin' is easy. One of our resident bunnies, napping in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment