Saturday, April 25, 2020

Manners


"Manners maketh man" as someone said.  A crisis brings out the best and worst in people.

This is the long check-out line at Safeway yesterday at 6:30 am.  Next time, I won't go quite so early, and hopefully avoid all the people trying to avoid all the people. When I left at 7:30, the store and parking lot were almost empty.  Duh.

Everyone was quite nice though, from customers to checkers. Or maybe just too dazed and tired to be rude at that hour.  I found everything, including a $28 package of TP.  Really?

I have to admit, it bothered me seeing some people wearing better PPE masks than our daughter gets on the nursing front lines, where they are grateful just for cloth masks. 


Spotted on my walk yesterday.  Speaking of that...




No comments:

Post a Comment