Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019


I was thinking about my New Years resolutions yesterday, as always. I should just look back on the blog, and recycle the old ones. Ha!

But here we go again:

1.  I will complain less.
2.  I will do more of the things I enjoy, and fewer things I don't.
3.  I will say yes more than I say no.
4.  I will read less news.
5.  I will try not to worry about things I have no control over.
6.  And the usual health and fitness stuff, blah blah blah. 

Dear blog readers, our heartfelt wishes for a happy and healthy 2019.  This is a poem I put on the blog almost 10 years ago:

May peace fill all the empty spaces
Around you
and in you.
May contentment answer all your wishes.

May comfort be yours, warm and soft like a sigh.

And may the coming year

Show you that every day is really a first day, a new year.

Let abundance be your constant companion,

So that you have much to share.

May mirth be near you always

Like a lamp shining brightly

On the many paths you travel.

May you have true love.


No comments:

Post a Comment