Friday, July 7, 2017

Paradise on earth?

Well, sort of... I went outside after dinner yesterday to take some flower pictures in the gorgeous evening light.  As I was enjoying our private little garden sanctuary, I suddenly heard a strange buzzing noise right above my head.   What the?!  It was a drone, just like this one. 

We hear about drones all the time on the news, but that was my first personal encounter.  Cute thing, but I'll tell you, being spied on from the sky on your own property is annoying, to say the least.  I went in the house and told John, who suggested some "anti-drone weaponry" he keeps locked up in the basement.  Too late for that, the drone was long gone.

I hope the remote pilot (wherever he was) enjoyed the aerial views of our garden.  It was a beautiful night for flying drones in the Urban Village. 









No comments:

Post a Comment