Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day

Here's a picture of mom and dad, taken at her room at the Cripple Creek Care Center this morning.  They are opening all her nice Mother's Day cards.  It was a busy day, with snow flurries. Dad and I worked hard with his his new laptop (he is amazing!) and I had a crash course in Windows 8.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but long live the MAC.

There's a winter storm watch on, so I'm headed to Colorado Springs tomorrow and fly home early Sunday morning. Have a good weekend, and happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in our family, especially our young hard-working moms-- Amanda, Julie and April.  

My parting advice from Cripple Creek?  Don't bother with this.

 
"A fool and his money are soon parted"

2 comments:

  1. Snow in mid-May, brrrr. You'll be happy to get home to your lovely and more temperate Seattle garden. See you soon. Candi

    ReplyDelete