Sunday, March 30, 2014

Really?



Amanda and Tom came to Seattle with the girls, and we had a little fiesta last night to celebrate my birthday.  When that Beatles song came out in 1967, I couldn't imagine ever being that old.

And then, I blinked.


Hiding out in the back of Grandpa's closet...


 Modeling new hats...


Chicken enchiladas for dinner, and then a tres leche carmel cake from the Salvadorian Bakery. There was a slight glitch in the translation, and "Nana" became "Nena."


No one seemed to notice...


Thanks for making my birthday so much fun!


3 comments:

  1. Happy B day! R's time is coming later this year. I will need to keep the song mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Aunt Suzy! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks April-- we have to get the wild bunch together sometime!
    Love

    ReplyDelete