Thursday, May 17, 2012

The best grill in the world

Rib steak
Glazed pork loin
Barbecue chicken
Shrimp fajitas
Kielbasa and peppers

I've been giving my new Weber grill a real workout this month.  It was a great Mother's Day present from John, but you think he might have had an ulterior motive?

It isn't every day a person needs a new gas grill, but when you do take a look at this Weber Q version.  I don't consider myself a big expert but this grill is perfect.  It heats up to 500 degrees in just a few minutes and cooks beautifully with the lid down.  It has a tidy little disposable grease catcher that really works. A cast iron grate that doesn't stick. It's powerful enough to sear fast and also has an indirect heat option for roasts and such.  Listen to me!  Weber should hire me to write their product reviews.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is a very nice model. From the picture it is the same or very similar to the one we have at the condo - also a Weber. We use it a lot too. I like it for Mexican clay pot cooking.

    ReplyDelete