Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best friends

Good morning my friends, whoever you are, wherever you are? Well, never mind that. Just the idle curiosity of an early morning blogger...

I do know of a certain person in Mexico who has a daily look. Howdy, Mr. D.T. I will get around to reporting back on the Swedish cookie dough whip you sent me (thank you.) However, I'm still baked out after my Christmas cookie orgy. Although as you say, I can also beat some potatoes into submission with it.

Here's a picture of Amanda and Tom's pets taking a nap together after playing: Roger and Chester. Best friends from the very start. He's a special dog, and Chester is a remarkable little guy. Thanks Amanda for the picture. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the greeting. I must say the eagle shot came off well. Rumor has it that there is one living near the holler.

    Like the pic of The Don behind his glass of lager.

    Yes, use the whisk for potatoes, pancakes, whatnot, whenever you do not want to bother with the mixer.

    Ever use agave nectar? I am going to try it in my next batch of cookies.

    Hope Sizzle is feeling better. Keep dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is one thing I hate, it's a flimsy kitchen tool! So I know I'll find plenty of use for that strong whisk.

    We are still hoping for the best with Sizzle, and she will get used to her new "bite." She is still having trouble with hay, but in the meantime there are other things to eat like alfalfa and horse chow.

    ReplyDelete