Friday, October 7, 2022

Semi-sunless in Seattle

 

The mornings have been gloomy and chilly this week, sometimes clearing out late in the day. Alki beach was so nice yesterday afternoon it was absolutely surreal for October. 

Of course, everyone was out enjoying the strange weather so parking was a drag. I lugged my folding chair, stand and ukulele a couple of blocks to the jam. Some of the smart players have these cute folding wagons to cart around all their stuff. Santa?

Anyway, with the iPad, at least I wasn't weighted down with music binders, although I almost threw the dang thing into Puget Sound. Like those football players on the sidelines dashing their Surface Pros to the ground in frustration.

It kept reverting back to the wrong link causing me to miss the beginning of some songs. Not operator error, because my friend had exactly the same problem. Some idiosyncrasy with the touch index. She said she slaps her iPad occasionally then it behaves. Note to self.

We're off to Twisp today. It looks like nice fall weather all across the state, although still smoky in places.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.amazon.com/YSSOA-Rolling-Collapsible-Garden-Cart/dp/B08W1HCR1V/ref=sr_1_48?keywords=Fold+Up+Cart&qid=1665201047&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI2LjM3IiwicXNhIjoiNi4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjUuMzkifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-48&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.08f69ac3-fd3d-4b88-bca2-8997e41410bb I have one of these, but this one may be a little big for what you need. I love mine. Fits in my trunk easily, not too heavy, leans against the wall in my closet when not in use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice-- I might put in an order with Santa.

    ReplyDelete