Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Feast or famine


But strange to be suddenly busy after months of blank calendar pages on the fridge. June feels like a treadmill gradually picking up speed, a good thing if you're still in shape. Can I even keep up when the world finally picks up again? 

My dear early rising blog followers know I post in the morning and seldom miss a weekday. Falling down on the job lately but everything is fine.

Not much news either, but that is Maya, checking out chicks for sale at the Twisp feed store last weekend. Their home coop laying hens have slowed down, so Amanda bought several new chicks to raise.  

 
Is Hey-Hey thinking "Is that my baby, or is it my dinner?" 
 
The chicken experts say to sneak the little ones in the coop at night, while the big ladies are asleep. Then hope for the best. Each day is a new day for the chicken brain. Something to be said for that.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment