Sunday, March 29, 2020

The resilient old

Mr. Puzzle-Smarty-Pants finished that immense 750 piece birds in a couple of days.  I started a little puzzle of my own, sent from my sister. If you're not familiar with this English brand Wentworth, the solid wood pieces are intricately laser cut, some in cute novelty shapes.  They are real heirlooms.

Doing a Wnetworth is so fun and meditative, a person kind of wants to stretch out the pleasure. So I posted it "by invitation only."   The person I live with simply cannot leave a puzzle alone until it's finished!

Sure enough, every time I left the room, there he was, back again, sneaking in another piece or two.  (Psychologists have a name for that kind of behavior. )

When I got up in the morning, I saw he had kindly left me the very last piece. Thanks a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment