Friday, June 22, 2018

Pizza night


It's a sign you might have too much time on your hands, but I like to poke around stores like Marshall's, T.J. Max and Ross, wasting an hour or so looking for things I don't especially need.  The merchandise changes frequently and randomly, so there's always something new.  You can rarely go back and find the same thing again, which drives most people out of their minds.   But these stores are designed for the millions of ladies like me who still go recreational shopping. We're a dying breed-- they say most of that browsing/shopping happens on smartphones now.  So might as well enjoy real stores while we still have them.

Anyway, look what I found at Marshall's.  A set of individual pizza pans, very nice quality, for $7.99.  Who doesn't like their very own mini pizza?  I always make vegetarian pizza, we just prefer it, and there's less guilt.  But now I can put MUSHROOMS on MY personal pizza, and not have to watch a certain fussy someone painstakingly pick them off his.

Well, after our short heat wave, summer came in on the chilly side. We'll be lucky to hit 70 today, so I'll turn on the oven for Friday night pizza. No particular plans for this weekend, which is kind of nice since the last one was so busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment