Thursday, June 8, 2017

Back to school



Dad and I are standing outside our classroom yesterday at the UNLV.  Marji and dad are enrolled in the OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute) program and they're taking a summer class called "The Story of Music."  They took me along as a guest and I enjoyed it very much.  We saw an excellent BBC video with musicologist Howard Goodall. 

After class, I demanded a trip to In-N-Out Burger.  Hey, Las Vegas has every naughty thing you can imagine, so I have to get my fill of all the yummy stuff we're deprived of in Seattle.

It's been very hot, so after burgers and fries we spent the afternoon relaxing in the cool house until it was time to think about dinner.  There's a little Chinese place just around the corner and they deliver excellent fresh food to the front door within a few minutes. 

This morning we're going to The Egg Works for late breakfast on the way to the airport. So you see how it goes here...these folks are spoiled and they spoil their guests!

Thank you Marji and dad for the nice visit.
I'm back to Seattle reality this afternoon: rain, with a high of 60. 

No comments:

Post a Comment