Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy anniversary to us


Where does the time go?  Twenty-two years ago today John and I tied the knot. Amanda was just sixteen, and I wasn't much older than she is now.

February isn't a big wedding month, but it's a great time for a winter get-away.  We're going to Las Vegas this weekend to visit my sister Marji and take in some fun things together, like a ride on the "High Roller."

At 550 feet (almost as tall as the Space Needle) it's the highest observation wheel in the world. Hopefully, we can get in a little walk in the desert too, although the weather looks a bit iffy.  Cooler than normal, with a chance of rain.  Oh well, there are plenty of inside diversion in Sin City, and we're really looking forward to a long overdue visit.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, April. Maybe we'll have Elvis renew our vows up on the High Roller. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. For information about Web Design Dubai please visit our website.

    ReplyDelete