Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pleasantly boring

Autumn, Pytor Nilus 1893
I guess the ukulele hootenanny took a lot out of me, because I'm late getting around to my computer this morning. Household chores piled up over the weekend, and I need to get things ready for the arrival of Mr. Le tomorrow-- he is supposedly coming with a truckload of compost to mulch the flower beds.

The TV weather lady described it this morning as "pleasantly boring."  A ridge of high pressure in the eastern Pacific will be with us for many days, blocking all the bad weather lurking out there. So we're in a nice dry weather pattern this week, with gorgeous blue skies in the afternoons-- but first you have to get through mornings of suffocating fog.  Which seems to have also entered my brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment