Friday, April 12, 2013

1,268 posts later

The Past
Anastasia Markovich 
from, Wiki Commons

Time flies. For my handful of daily followers who have stuck with me through 1,268 (almost) daily posts, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  It means everything to the solitary blogger sitting at the computer with her cup of (Mexican) coffee at 6 am.

OK, speaking of computers. I'm flying to Colorado Springs tomorrow morning to visit my parents and taking sassy Ms. Siri and stuffy Mr. Nook for companions.  The toy travel computer (now pretty much an antique) is staying home in the drawer.  I'm telling you this only because Feathers and Flowers won't be updated for a few days. 

Yes, I probably could write and post from the iPhone on-the-go, but I don't trust my clumsy finger not to accidentally tap and delete all 1,268 posts, or do something even worse.   So it will be a blogging sabbatical for me, and perhaps a break for you, too.
I'll be back in Seattle next Thursday, and hopefully to blue skies. The weather has turned cold, wet and miserable here.  In the Colorado mountains, snow showers are predicted for all of next week. Oh boy.

If you miss me, CLICK HERE for a live camera view of downtown Cripple Creek.  That big gray lump on the sidewalk might be me in my down coat.

Love you, and Ciao for now!

1 comment: