Thursday, October 4, 2012

A late start

What?  10:30 on a weekday morning and no blog posted yet? My dear early morning followers must have wondered what happened today.  It all started when I slept until 6:30. Then it took another 30 minutes for the coffee to kick in. Then my mind was still as dull as dirt.  Must have been the excitement of the presidential debate last night ;-)

No, I'm preoccupied with bigger things right now and was waiting to talk to Amanda-- hoping for the big news that the baby is ready to join us.  She said, "not this morning."
Tomorrow?


Charles Gates Sheldon
Mother and Child

Before I had my child, I thought I knew all the boundaries of myself, that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out, to realize your love is inexhaustible.
Uma Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment