Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow and more snow

Here's a picture worth a thousand words... Thanks Janice, and everyone who sent us great snow pictures from the east. If you're watching the Vancouver Olympics, you can see just how wet and warm we are in the Northwest this "winter," if you can even call it that.

I hate to flaunt the first daffodil in my garden, but if we have an afternoon of sun this weekend, I'll get out and take a picture. The forsythia is pretty right now, and a few of the early crocus were blooming until our juvenile delinquent squirrels came along snipped them off. I assume, just for the fun of it...

Hope you have a nice Saturday. I'll be avoiding John, who is spending the weekend holed up in the basement reconfiguring the new hard drive on his Apple, which crashed last week. He's been coming upstairs to gloat occasionally, because the Apple repair depot "accidentally" loaded Leopard free, instead of his old Tiger operating system. All you Macs out there will understand that. He's very excited-- if it were me, I'd be peeved at having to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment