Wednesday, November 15, 2023

We are climbing...

Jacob's ladder...remember that old hymn?

I'm familiar with most of the machines at the gym, but this contraption is new.  There's a video on the Jacob's Ladder website showing a pretty girl in a low-cut shirt climbing it like a spider while approving men look on. You guys might want to check that out.

Yes, the fitness industry can be downright ridiculous. The Jacob's Ladder website says "the more you use it, the more you love hating it." 

That's true of gyms in general, although I don't hate mine at all, now that I've gone 4 times. It's easy and convenient and I can do my own thing. And will spare everyone the sight of a senior citizen climbing Jacob's Ladder. Ha ha.

Off to the Cafe this morning for a different kind of exercise. Did I ever mention that food service work is hard?


No comments:

Post a Comment