Friday, November 10, 2023

Storms

 

Looks kind of ominous, doesn't it? Wind and rain late tonight, heavy snow in the mountains this weekend. Ready or not, here comes winter. We're hearing about a El Nino pattern forming, which usually means warmer and dryer Northwest weather. But who knows.

A slow news week here, just adjusting to winter routines. I tried my new gym out yesterday and the cardio and weight machines felt strange and familiar at the same time. Yea, my body remembers those things, but wasn't real happy about it. 

Rainbow (yes, that's her name) is eager to connect for the fitness evaluations and hawk her personal training services. On the gym screen, she indeed looks like a smiling tattooed rainbow. I put her off by saying I wanted to get familiar with the gym first. Mid morning had a random mix of people and I'll be basically invisible there, which is how I like it. 

Have a good weekend. We have a Symphony on Sunday afternoon that should brighten things up a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment