Friday, June 24, 2022

Myths and facts

 



A relic from the past. That's a bit of knob and tube wiring from our basement, looking like something from Roman times. On the bright side, it's been doing its job for over a century. Although now that I've educated myself, I'm glad I lived in ignorance for 40 years.

If you're interested click HERE for "myths and facts" regarding knob and tube. In our case, you can check off all the reasons why it could be "harmful." Time for an upgrade to the 21st century. 

Oh what a beautiful morning in Seattle! Wild horses couldn't get us out of west Seattle this weekend with I-5 south bound closed for construction. I went to the grocery store early and having my tires rotated at 11. Even the most mundane errand a pleasure on a bight summer morning. Temperature today in the perfect mid-70's. Up to 80 tomorrow for the first time since September 2021.

See you Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment