Thursday, September 23, 2021

Weather perfection

 

What's not to like about September? Cool nights and warm sunny days.

One day you turn around, and it's summer
Next day you turn around, and it's fall
And the springs and the winters of a life time
Whatever happened to them all
As a man who has always had the wandering ways
Now I'm reaching back for yesterdays
'Til a long forgotten love appears
And I find that I'm sighing softly as I near September
The warm September of my years.
 
From the lovely old song "The September of My Years," written by Sammy Cahn and made famous by Frank Sinatra.  

A short walk this afternoon on Amanda and Tom's property outside Twisp.
 

 
And a 7th grade volleyball tournament last night. That's Nova, in the center on the left.




No comments:

Post a Comment