Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The low 60's


Doesn't that sound good? Today should be the warmest day of the year in Seattle, and John plans to mow the ankle high grass just in time for Easter. I'll post some pictures later, because it always looks nice despite the moss. We're as green as Ireland here for a couple more months.  

My brother is coming for Easter lunch, so I finally have someone else to cook for. We're looking forward to it, and he has the honor of being the first guest inside our house since December 2019. How is that even possible?

Talking to my sister-in-law in Florida yesterday, we agreed in some ways it feels like 2020 never happened. The mind skips over all those uneventful months at home and everything blends together. Although looking back at the blog, I still found plenty to yak about. Ha ha.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment