Monday, January 11, 2021

We all have our gifts

 


And mine is definitely not jigsaw puzzles. These might look hard, but they're 300 large piece puzzles from the Bits and Pieces catalog. 

I'd rather be doing things outdoors, but puzzles kill some January time and it's a pleasant challenge. I had no interest in puzzles before the pandemic-- I can't remember ever doing one. That's my excuse for not being good at it.


Well, now my humiliation is complete. I sent one over to the girls, thinking it might be too hard, but 8-year old Maya knocked it out in a couple of hours then started right in on a bigger one.

They went skiing yesterday at the Loup Loup Pass and had a good time. Pictures below. Now that's my idea of fun.

Amanda said the girls wore her out on the slopes, but she felt much better after her Friday shot. The day after was achy and draggy, but nothing worse in the way of side effects. She works on-site again at clinic this week, so it's a tremendous relief knowing she already has some immunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment