Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Fine, indeed

Marji and Dad
On The Border Mexican Grill
North Las Vegas

My flight was delayed leaving Seattle, but otherwise no complaints. But I was sure happy to get off that jammed plane. All the smarter Asians were wearing masks, gulp. I haven't had so much as a cold this year.  Hope my luck holds.

It was a bright, sunny afternoon in Las Vegas with just a few wispy clouds high in the sky.  Still, the locals apologized for the "partially cloudy" day.  Hum. Coming from Seattle, that was pretty cute. The temperature is in the mid-60's this week, warmer than usual for January.


We had a great Mexican dinner last night-- fish tacos for me, burrito for Dad and tortilla soup for Marji. They are totally spoiled with the dining out options, and there must be hundreds of restaurants and good fast food places within a couple miles of Marji's home.  I think I'd give up cooking and just buy more stretchy pants.

This morning we're driving to Red Rock Canyon.  I'm looking forward to some sunshine and beautiful desert scenery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment