Thursday, October 11, 2018

Fog


That's an old picture of John on a foggy beach somewhere.

We call this month "Fogtober" in Seattle because when it isn't raining, the mornings are likely to be foggy. Visibility is about nil right now, but by noon it should be another spectacular fall day. After I get the morning chores done, I'm planning to drive out to North Bend and see my friend Dolly and her horses. 

I've been so busy lately, but I can hardly say doing what?  October is a foggy month in other ways, as the body and brain adjust to cold temperatures and less light. At least that's my excuse.

The holidays are "just around the corner," but c'mon! I was at Costco yesterday and it seemed like half the warehouse was Christmas. I'm sorry, there is something creepy about side-to-side Halloween and Christmas decorations.

Anyway, not much news this morning from the blessedly quiet Northwest.
Have a good day wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment