Thursday, February 23, 2017

In-N-Out and about

 
Watching a real "well-oiled machine"

Can you believe I've lived this long and never eaten at In-N-Out burger? Today was the day. In Las Vegas a person can drive a few blocks and get just about anything they want in the way of restaurants. Or for that matter, anything else.

I don't waste calories on fast food often, but I put this delicious cheeseburger away pretty quick.  In-N-Out, please come to Seattle and bring Pollo Loco with you?

And then on to dinner.  I made pasta with shrimp, olives and fresh tomatoes. 

Just a couple of foodies...

Dad and I went to the library this morning and had a nice day, although it's about 20 degrees colder than normal with a a brisk breeze. The skies are clear and bright and the air is extremely dry.

When I stepped outside after dinner, Venus was shining like a spotlight in the western sky.  We hope to take a walk in the park tomorrow, if it isn't too windy. 


But now, the boss of the house says "Goodnight."

Move over.

No comments:

Post a Comment