Monday, November 22, 2010

Bundle up, Seattle

Monday morning commute in Seattle

They were all worked up on the early news this morning, because the temperature won't go above freezing today or tomorrow. There's light snow falling and John just went off to work. I see he took his pick-up, even though I offered him my Honda for the day. Men!

Luckily I don't have to go anywhere in Little Beep this morning. Everyone complains about those "other people" who have no business driving in the snow. I'm one of them, but at least I'm smart enough to know it. Even an inch of snow is a big deal in Seattle so I'm staying home and making beef stew.

Here's a couple of autumn pictures from a website called Rosebud Archives:

Jack Frost
John Tinney McCutcheon (1870 – 1949)

Rosebud Archives sells prints, posters, framed art and other things related to vintage comics, old magazines and advertising. If you like cartoons and unusual illustration, you should check it out. Candi, you would love it.

The Hunters Moon
John Tinney McCutcheon (1870 – 1949

No comments:

Post a Comment