Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time for dinner

Here's Nova, sitting in the kitchen with Grandpa John. Both of them are waiting for dinner. From the pictures, some of you have asked if Nova is "always happy." Well, sort of-- but she's also an active little girl with a real mind of her own. And if you haven't had a baby in the house for a while, you may have forgotten just how much work this job is. Here's a refresher...

I don't WANT to sit in my highchair!

But once I'm there, dinner is darn good--avocado and spinach and sweet potato.
It was great, but now I'm SO done!
And I don't want my face washed, either.
I'm fine now, but mommy sure is tired...
In fact, I'm ready for some exploring and standing up before my bath. Grandma's gonna have some housework to do when I leave :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment