We're having a perfect stretch of late summer weather-- chilly overnight but then warming up to the 80's by afternoon.
That's Dave, along the river in front of the house, playing around with his fly rod yesterday. The water is low and clear so you can sometimes see the trout hanging out along this smooth stretch.
We're at the end of the Methow River catch-and-release trout fishing season, and the smart ones can probably see the fishermen as well as we see them.
Dave and Amanda at the Twisp Community Market yesterday morning.Everyone came over for taco bar night. A simple meal but I always enjoy cooking for a hungry gang.
Maya is having a terrific season on the middle school soccer team, and she made a goal and several saves this week. Impressive!
She got her mom and dad up and out for a scrimmage on the lawn after dinner.
And this morning? I'm just hanging out, enjoying the magic moment with my local deer friends. Dave left, but I'm staying on for a couple days and getting the house transitioned for cooler weather, just around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment