Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Niagara Falls!

 

When we parted the drapes in our room on the 29th floor at the Tower Hotel...


This was our first view of Niagara Falls! Nothing really prepared me for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. 

We got settled in, then rode the little tram car down the river bank for an up-close look.

And later, the beautiful lighted view from our room, with the constant sound of the falls going all night.

I once asked John where he wanted to go, if he could go anywhere in the world. 

He showed me a picture of the IHop restaurant on the 26th floor of the Niagara Falls Tower Hotel. What a peculiar man! But I was soon intrigued, and got to work planning an entire trip around a 2-night stay at this hotel. I made the reservations many months ago.

And it just goes to show you, dreams can come true...

A spectacular sunrise outside our breakfast table at the IHop. 

Eggs Benedict and blueberry pancakes. Someone looks happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment