Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Oops

 

My regular readers might have noticed Monday's post (The Three Graces) is gone. Well, no mystery, because I (duh) accidentally deleted it, along with some drafts. 

Not a big deal but a wake up call, thinking about the consequences of one careless click. Feathers and Flowers has 4,383 posts now dating back to 2009. It's the family archive and my life work, in a way. The thought that the whole thing could just disappear in a second was sobering. Websites can and should be backed up, so I need to figure out how to do it.

Anyway, a few more prom pictures (with Nova's permission) from last Saturday night. They had a good time, although like so many things, I think the weeks of anticipation and preparation were as much fun as the actual event.






No comments:

Post a Comment