Friday, February 22, 2019

Sunshine arrives


When the sun finally came out yesterday, it was shockingly bright.  We've been buried under clouds so long, easy to forget it's almost March.

I went for a bundled up walk in the afternoon-- we're absolutely locked in this cold weather pattern with snow still a possibility.  You heard about the freak snow in Las Vegas?  My sister has lived there for decades and never seen anything like it. The weather is bonkers all across the west.

The hungry travelers ate a big breakfast yesterday morning and were soon on their way home. But I enjoyed hearing stories of another of their memorable adventure trips.


With rental cars they could explore the Yucatan off the beaten track, and had a wonderful time. One of the big thrills was swimming in a "cenote" cave.

I shared my excitement this week (crocheting washcloths) and Nova and Maya thought they were perfect, bless them.  So they each took one home.


No comments:

Post a Comment