Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Wilda


We often drive by this classic school building, which was built the very same year John's mother was born. (Both are holding up extremely well, although the school did need a major face lift five years ago :-)
But not this lady:

And here she is, just a few years ago. Have a great day, Wilda.
Up here in Seattle, we're perched on the edge of hysteria since SNOW is expected just in time for the evening commute. But unlike the Thanksgiving storm, this one will be followed by warmer air so we'll have a slushy, sloppy day tomorrow as it transitions to rain. I'm headed to the museum this afternoon, but at the sight of the first flake I'll run for my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to id where that photo was taken. See, I actually did have hair - once upon a time.

    ReplyDelete