Friday, October 15, 2021

Caravan

 

We're driving over to the house this weekend and taking both cars for the last time this winter.  My Avalon doesn't do snow. Or I should say, I don't do snow in my Avalon.

I've been watching the weather because October can be a dicey month, when sudden storms catch people off guard in the mountains. But things look good today and the snow level is still above the passes.  Just rain, which can be annoying enough on the freeway.

We don't have as much to take as usual, maybe I'm finally running out of extra things to haul over there. Certainly this old place has a bit more elbow room, which is nice.  Hey. The secret to simplifying your life: scatter your stuff around in two different places. They should give me a PBS special!

Have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment